New York, United States
13 days ago
JCW is currently recruiting for a Business Development Manager for a FinTech firm in NYC. This role will be responsible for building and maintaining relationships with clients in the financial services and banking sectors and will report in to the Head of Sales. Prior experience in enterprise sales is a must, and candidates must have sold solutions in the banking/financial sector.
*Unfortunately sponsorship is not available for this position, and it is only open to US Citizens and Green Card holders.*
- Build and maintain relationships with clients in the financial services space (projects revolve around data science, risk, and lending).
- Deliver on revenue targets and KPIs.
- Hunt for new business in the financial services and banking sectors.
- Support client engagements, pre-sales engagements and products insights to help drive forward the firm's sales targets.
- Bachelors Degree
- 4+ years of experience working in Enterprise Sales.
- Prior experience selling to clients in the Financial Services/Banking sector,
- Proven ability to hit sales and revenue targets.