6 months ago
As a business developper you will create, manage and develop new business client opportunities, from cold-calling to close of business, working alongside an experienced team.
More specifically, you will:
- GENERATE LEADS: Through cold calling, develop a database of leads/prospective clients segmented by industry sector and by foreign exchange turnover, as well as trade finance perspective. Attend exhibitions or networking events where potential new business opportunities could be pursued.
- CREATE OUR VALUE PROPOSITION: Research the client and sector to identify possible client needs and solutions we can offer. Present our services to prospects and create solutions for their foreign exchange, hedging, payment and/or trade finance requirements. Where appropriate set up meetings for you and a senior colleague to visit the client and close business. Increase your market knowledge and develop relationships with clients by keeping them up to date on the currency market
- WIN BUSINESS & CREATE OPPORTUNITIES: Manage the relationship with our account management team to speed up the conversion from sign-up to first trade. Over time Business Developers can move into more senior sales positions, from industry sector specialist to head of desk, or progress into a FX dealing or account management role.
Your performance as a Business Developer will be measured in terms of new business generation, activity and quality performance targets. The revenue generated from the accounts you bring on for the company will gauge your performance
Your profile :
- Native French speaker with working proficiency in English
- Excellent communication skills
- Demonstrable commercial experience
- Interest in and/or a good knowledge of finance and/or economics