Send Us Your CV
Send us a copy of your CV and we'll see if you match any open opportunities we have.
One of our top publicly traded international financial services clients is looking to hire a Business Control Office focused on working with their strategic accounts based out of New York City. This will be a hybrid role with some in office, some remote work, and 5% travel to be expected.
· Implement and manage a controls management and assurance program to demonstrate oversight and management of key controls. Develop new & enhance existing tools to demonstrate Controls oversight within the 1st Line of Defense.
· Leverage the risk management system to enhance the 1st Line of Defense MI to demonstrate effectiveness of Business Control responsibilities and objectives through dashboards, reporting & key operational risk management tools. The key responsibility is the identification of (through testing), tracking and monitoring of actions relevant to key control gaps and remediation.
· Working with Compliance & Risk Management partners, manage the 1LOD responsibilities relevant to the Operational Risk Framework/
o Planning, maintenance and execution of the front office control attestation for respective coverage areas in accordance with policy.
o Review and assessment in conjunction with annual ICAAP process
o Quality assurance & management of the loss event reporting in the 1st Line of Defense
o Lead aligned change management process for respective front office coverage areas.
o Maintenance and execution for respective first line control tests.
o Provide oversight and reporting into any policy breaches.
o Policy compliance and testing
Governance & Supervision
§ Random monthly personal account dealing review and matched principal oversight (via firm exposure)
§ Prepare necessary materials for Head of Business Control to present at regional governance forms (lessons learned, trend analysis, change management initiatives, control analysis, metric reporting, etc.)
§ Assist Senior Managing Directors in T&E analysis as needed.
§ Provide support to Senior Managing Directors to discharge applicable remote office supervisory activities acting in a delegate capacity as needed.
o Credit Risk Monitoring
· The individual is required to take initiative, managing all aspects of their objectives and projects through to completion.
· The individual will also be required to promote the key message and mission statements of the Business Control objectives and promote an engaging, open, honest and diverse work environment and team.
We aim to be an equal opportunity recruiter and we are determined to ensure that no applicant receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements.
JCW is currently working with a rapidly growing specialty insurer that's looking to add a Senior Underwr...View job
Role & responsibilities: As a Compliance Officer – Investment Monitoring, you will be one central point...View job
JCW are working with a wealth specialist- searching for a Head of Legal to join the team- reporting to t...View job
This position is with a leading International Bank and is on a hybrid model in their Manhattan Office. ...View job
JCW is working on behalf of one of the largest reinsurers in the world who's looking to add a long term ...View job
You will manage the full project lifecycle, working with the division to initiate, define and deliver bu...View job
Für eine der größten Wirtschaftsprüfungsgesellschaften suchen wir deutschlandweit Senior Manager IT Audi...View job
Für eine große deutsche Bank suchen wir einen Spezialist für Compliance Risikoanalyse (m/w/d) in Frankfu...View job
My client, an asset manager in full expansion, is currently looking for a compliance officer. Integrate...View job
JCW are currently working with a leading bank. They are looking for a Senior Credit Specialist in Recove...View job