London, United Kingdom
about 1 year ago
- This is a Technology role which requires a BCM to establish the full BC requirements from a Technology perspective.
- You will be recommending IT service continuity and recovery strategies and completing cost/benefit analyses to compare the cost of implementing business continuity strategies against the value of the assets at risk.
- Development of Business Impact Analyses (BIAs) to quantify and qualify potential impacts on operations.
- Strong knowledge of BCM including a solid understanding of related standards including ISO 22301, incident and crisis management frameworks etc.
- Banking experience is essential.
- BCP, DRII or BCI Certified would be an advantage.
- You will have previously emonstrated expertise establishing Recovery Time Objectives (RTO) and Recovery Point Objectives (RPO) (aligned with business needs and contractual obligations).
- Strong knowledge of VMWARE , Citrix, Unix, Windows, Application Support including Temenos T24, TI Plus, Systems load balancing skills etc
- Experience of having built full Technology Business Continuity Plans and setup full Disaster Recovery site.