Frankfurt am Main, Germany
14 days ago
As a Risk Analyst you will develop strategic insights by leveraging data analytics (i.e. analyse spend patterns of specific segments, score Cut-offs, review portfolio loss trends, analyse incoming application portfolio). You will use data analytics to understand underlying credit risk indicators for the consumer portfolio and implications on trends/forecasts. Your role will also include regular reviews, diagnosing problems and identifying opportunities for improvement and then working with partners locally as well as globally to implement various portfolio optimization projects.
Furthermore, as a member of the Risk Management team broadly in Europe and in International, you will work closely with risk colleagues across the globe to learn and deploy best practices from other regions. You will implement risk-driven strategies to profitably grow billed business, reduce unnecessary point of sale disruptions, and improve customer experience in close collaboration with central Risk teams that develop state of art decision science tools and risk capabilities. You will also work in close collaboration with business partners such as digital acquisition, engagement, business development, operations, compliance etc. This is both an exciting and rewarding role that offers a great opportunity to gain experience across the risk life cycle and to interact with a wide range of business partners across levels within the organization.
Key Skills and Competencies required:
- Advanced degree in business, finance, statistics, economics or mathematics or equivalent experience in similar business is preferred.
- First experience in Credit Risk management or Data analytics.
- Well rounded understanding of data exploration and statistical techniques
- At least one statistical program like SAS, Stata, R, Python, SPSS
- Self-starter with strong problem solving skills and enjoys number crunching.
- Communicates effectively and enjoys working in a cross functional environment.
- Fluency in English is required.