San Francisco, United States
6 months ago
JCW is currently recruiting on behalf of one of the top 15 public accounting firms in the U.S. as they're expanding their San Francisco office. Our client is actively searching for a Risk Assurance Senior to join their Business Risk Services practice. This practice conducts internal audit and business control services including assessing internal controls, SOX 404 compliance, and operational effectiveness.
Further responsibilities included in this role:
- Meet client deadlines and maintain strong client relationships
- Evaluate information and systems, while drawing logical conclusions
- Ability to multitask, juggle multiple clients, and manage various deadlines, as well as, mentoring/managing staff and interns
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or related field required; Master’s degree preferred
- Prior experience working in a public accounting firm
- Minimum of 2 years experience in external or internal audit, internal control testing and internal control assessments
- Recent experience in auditing, analyzing business risks, and SOX 404 compliance
- CPA, CIA, and/or CISA preferred
Megan Cifuni recruits exclusively for Audit professionals across the financial services and public accounting sectors. For more information regarding this position please contact Megan Cifuni at 646 517 8726 or firstname.lastname@example.org.