Seattle, United States
8 months ago
JCW is currently recruiting on behalf of one of the top 15 public accounting firms in the U.S. as they're expanding their San Francisco office. Our client is actively searching for a Risk Assurance Manager to join their Business Risk Services practice. This practice conducts internal audit and business control services including assessing internal controls, SOX 404 compliance, and operational effectiveness.
- Motivated to meet client deadlines, provide excellent client service and maintain strong client relationships
- Evaluate information and systems, while drawing logical conclusions
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to mentor, train and manage professional staff
- Capable of multitasking, juggling multiple clients, and managing various deadlines
- Ability to effectively work with all levels of management
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or related field required; Master’s degree preferred
- Minimum of 4 years experience in external or internal audit, internal control testing and internal control assessments
- Recent experience in auditing, analyzing business risks, and SOX 404 compliance
- CPA, CIA, and/or CISA required
- Previous experience handling multiple engagements simultaneously, while providing leadership and management over professional staff preferred
Megan Cifuni recruits exclusively for Audit professionals across the financial services and public accounting sectors. For more information regarding this position please contact at 646 517 8726 or email@example.com.