New York, United States
about 1 month ago
JCW is currently recruiting for a BI Engineer for a Data & Analytics firm in NYC. You will be responsible for building out the organizations data visualization tools and helping them "tell their story" with data. You will be working with Tableau and other BI tools to develop B2B dashboards, and previous experience working at a B2B Data/Analytics firm is preferred.
• Build dashboards and proof of concepts per customer requirements.
• Create compelling stories for customer using the data provided.
• Work alongside product, engineering, and sales teams to help develop product and visualization roadmaps.
• Lead initiatives around dashboard builds, troubleshooting, and design best practices.
• Collaborate with research, engineering, and data science teams as needed to integrate new tools and features.
• 5+ years’ experience in building/deploying/managing BI solutions.
• Extensive experience designing and deploying dashboards on Tableau.
• Experience working cross-functionally with engineering, product, sales, and data science teams to deliver enhanced user experiences.
• Knowledge of Tableau Server best practices, AWS Redshift, Google Big Query, data modeling, and data warehousing is highly preferred.
• Prior experience with Python and additional BI tools is a huge plus.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Data Science, Mathematics, Engineering, IT, or a related field.