5 months ago
Job Role: Bankwide Cost Analytics & Planning Manager
I am currently helping my client, a bank based in London, look for a Bankwide Cost Analytics & Planning Manager to join their Finance team.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Prepare cost and headcount analytics for the CFO and other Senior Executives
- Effective decision-making and strategic planning
- Performance vs prior month, budgeting and forecasting and provide suggested mitigating actions for the future
- Reporting and analytics (month end flash and actuals reporting)
- Working with Finance Business Partners
- Ad hoc analysis and support across the wider Finance Cost & Business Transformation team as required
To be considered for this position:
- Ideally you will have strong commercial background with experience of cost reporting within financial services
- Presentation skills
- Proficient in using Microsoft, especially Excel
- Strong influencing and communication skills with the confidence to engage with senior management and to challenge peers as and when appropriate
If you are interested in this position and your experience meets the requirements, please apply via the button below. If you do not receive a response on your application in 3-5 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
If you are interested in a new opportunity but your experience doesn't fit this role, please e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org with an up to date CV and I will get back to you.
If you are not interested but know someone who might be then JCW offer a generous referral scheme reward, whereby anyone who refers us to a successfully placed candidate is entitled to up to £250 worth of vouchers.