New York, United States
6 months ago
JCW is currently recruiting for a Banking Platforms Lead for a financial services firm in NYC. The Platforms Lead will be overseeing projects related to the firm’s internal applications and will work with the business and technology teams to see projects through from start to finish. Prior experience working in the banking/financial sector is required. Please include a copy of your resume with your application.
*Unfortunately sponsorship is not available for this position, and it is only open to US Citizens and Green Card holders.*
- 7+ years of experience as a Business Analyst/Project Manager/Platform Analyst in the financial/banking sector.
- Strong knowledge of banking/financial applications (at least 2 years overseeing projects in this space).
- Experience drafting functional requirements, business processes and technical documentation.
- Extensive knowledge of the Software Development Life Cycle, Object Oriented Design, Data Warehousing, Business Intelligence and Database Management is preferred.
- Prior experience with Silverlake, Banno, Synergy, and/or 4Sight is required.
- B.A. or B.S. in Computer Science, Information Technology or a related field.