amsterdam, United Kingdom
4 months ago
I am looking for Business Analysts with significant Ecommerce OR Technical experience (ERP integration for example) gained from large organisations to join my rapidly expanding client.
This is a freelance position with an Immediate Start.
This is an exciting opportunity to play a major role in my client's customers ecommerce implementations.
You are excellent in organising and leading workshops and product demos with your customers to get clarity what they want and explain them the (im)possibilities of the current state of art of technology and explain their IT professionals how e-commerce systems really operate.
You translate business and technical requirements into user stories for SCRUM teams and will guide your customers in finding the best solutions for their challenges.
You MUST have:
· At least 3+ years’ experience in ecommerce (must).
· Graduated on HBO level or higher in Computer Science, Business Administration, Business Information Management or comparable fields of knowledge.
· Significant User Story Experience
· Knowledge in ecommerce platforms like Intershop, SAP Hybris, IBM WCS, Magento or CommerceTools. Intershop is preferred.
· Experience in Agile methodologies such as SCRUM.
· Experience in Confluence or JIRA is a prerequisite with tooling like Confluence and Jira as nice to haves.
Get in touch for more details.