New York, United States
3 months ago
JCW is recruiting for a Senior Credit Analyst to join a foreign bank's Real Estate Team focuses on multifamily, industrial / logistics, and office properties throughout the United States. This role will involve both credit monitoring and client interaction. Experience structuring term sheets and navigating loan documents is a plus. In the longer term, the incumbent is expected to play a leading role in underwriting and transaction structuring.
- Reviews potential assets in assigned products/industries and prepares credit applications and makes investment recommendations.
- Ensures compliance with applicable investment guidelines and directives from Head Office and Branch Management.
- Monitors assigned CRE portfolio to maintain credit quality through appropriate measures.
- Prepares all applications and reports and makes recommendations on all amendments, refinancings and other ongoing activities.
- 7+ years CRE Credit experience from a Bank is required, MBA or CFA is preferred.
- Capable of executing client requests and meetings. Contributes to the development of more junior staff.
- Solid presentation, communication and interpersonal skills.