New York, United States
8 months ago
JCW is working on an exciting search for an AVP – Senior Auditor for an international banking institution in the NYC area. The position will support a variety of audit functions, but also develop and collaborate with other team members as we continue to grow. We are looking for someone who can adapt to a changing culture and is looking for a challenging, but productive atmosphere.
- Plan and execute audit assignments and assessments in risk, compliance, and governance processes in accordance with audit methodology and audit tools.
- Identify controls deficiencies and practical solutions while delivering a high quality of work
- Work periodically with senior management to monitor assignments, improvements, and challenges within the firm
- Monitor the progress and provide management to sustain closure of audit findings
To qualify, candidates must have:
- Bachelor degree in Accounting or Business Administration or other relevant field required
- 6+ years of relevant audit experience with a focus within the financial services, banking, or broker dealer environment
- Experience in the corporate banking or capital markets is a plus
- Must speak and write in Mandarin
For more information please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org