New York, United States
$100,000 - $130,000 + bonus
8 months ago
JCW is currently working on a search for an AVP – Model Risk with a leading international banking organization for their New York City location. The qualified candidate will contribute to implementing the newly established model risk management framework including carrying out model risk governance activities and performing independent model validation. He/she will execute various tasks around model risk governance, conduct and add business values in model validation process.
- At least 4 years of work experience with model risk management.
- A Master’s degree is required – Financial Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics or Computer Science major preferred.
- Understanding of SR11-7, supervisory guidance on model risk management, and other relevant banking regulations from regulators including OCC and FRB required.
- Specialty in credit risk models and compliance models is preferred.
- FRM or CFA certification is preferred.
Corey Rague recruits for Risk and Analytics professionals across the financial services sector and would be happy to provide further details about this or other positions. You can reach him at (646) 517-8533 or at email@example.com