JCW Resourcing UK
We are currently working on behalf of a leading international investment bank, who are looking to add an AVP Model Risk Audit (m/f/d) to their team in Berlin. The successful candidate will be part of a group that is auditing group wide risk models.
- Review model documentation, and discuss with model developers and validators, to understand the model, its risks, and assess adequacy of model development and validation
- Assess appropriateness of data inputs and related processes around the model by reviewing related documentation, systems, and discussing with model owners
- Confirm adherence to Group policies and procedures relating to Model Risk Management and regulatory requirements.
- Document testing to support the assessment of the above.
- Raise written findings on deficiencies noted during testing and discuss and agree with prospective remediation owners.
- Master's degree in a mathematical/quantitative subject
- 3+ year of experience developing, validating and/or auditing quantitative risk models
- Ability to constructively challenge existing processes, influence stakeholders, while considering other points of view.
- Languages: English fluently, German is a plus
We aim to be an equal opportunity recruiter and we are determined to ensure that no applicant receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements.