Chicago, United States
$100,000 - $120,000 + bonus
4 days ago
JCW Is currently recruiting for an AVP, Market Risk Manager on behalf of a securities and futures firm for their Chicago location. The qualified candidate will be a Market Risk Manager focusing on derivative trading clients at the FCM.
- Daily monitoring of client positions, activities and market movements; issuing intraday/overnight calls and limit breaches to clients, while answering and investigating any inquiries or disputes
- Daily monitoring of client margin calls and analyzing firm risk exposures
- Inspecting client performances by evaluating intraday/overnight profit & losses and stress tests to identify any potential dangers and present protective measures against price fluctuations of client positions
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited University, preferably in Business Administration or other related fields
- 5+ years of experience in futures, equities, and fixed income
- SQL abilities to perform queries and knowledge of database infrastructure
- Competency in using GMI, CME SPAN and the various margin tools presented by each exchange
- Familiarity with options and understanding of option strategies
We aim to be an equal opportunity recruiter and we are determined to ensure that no applicant receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements.