New York, United States
almost 2 years ago
JCW is currently recruiting on behalf of the second largest state-chartered savings bank in New York State who is actively searching for an AVP of IT Audit to join their Internal Audit team. The ideal candidate would have experience working in IT Audit within the financial services industry, preferably a banking environment, at an experienced senior level.
- Execute detailed planning and execution of audits under the supervision of the Chief Internal Auditor, Deputy Chief Internal Auditors, or VP of IT Audit.
- Perform information technology infrastructure and application audits, some of which will be integrated with audits of banking departments.
- Leading and documenting walk-throughs, defining audit objectives and scope for the audit, assessing risks to business objectives by performing test of controls, and discussing issues with stakeholders.
- Perform ongoing assessments of the business, monitor industry developments and emerging risks, stay abreast of regulatory guidance, and evaluate issue remediation.
- BA/BS in Technology, Accounting or related field of study.
- Applicable certification is required (CISA, CISSP, CISM, CRISC, CPA, CIA, etc.).
- 8+ years of IT audit experience.
- Able to evaluate lines of business, independently perform walkthroughs, propose testing scope, and execute testing autonomously with minimal guidance.
Megan Cifuni recruits exclusively for Audit professionals across the financial services and public accounting sectors. For more information regarding this position please contact Megan Cifuni at 646 517 8726 or email@example.com.