New York, United States
about 1 year ago
JCW is currently recruiting on behalf of the second largest state-chartered savings bank in New York State who is actively searching for an AVP of Internal Audit to join their Internal Audit team. The ideal candidate would have experience working in Internal Audit within the financial services industry, preferably a banking environment, at a senior level.
- Work collaboratively with the two Deputy Chief Internal Auditors to perform financial and operations audits
- Performing integrated audits, leading walkthroughs, developing audit scope based on risk & control assessments, performing testing and discussing findings with stakeholders
- Meet with stakeholders to address their questions and to discuss audit findings
- Maintain ongoing dialog with key stakeholders regarding risks identified and necessary improvement to the control framework.
- Verify prompt and adequate resolution of issues raised by the Bank’s management, regulators and Internal Audit.
- BA/BS in Accounting, Finance or related field of study.
- 8+ years of audit experience.
- Applicable Certification is required (CPA, CIA, CISA, CAMS, etc.).
- Experience and Knowledge of Retail Banking products and applicable regulatory requirements
- Able to evaluate lines of business, independently perform walkthroughs, propose testing scope, and execute testing autonomously with minimal guidance.
Megan Cifuni recruits exclusively for Audit professionals across the financial services and public accounting sectors. For more information regarding this position please contact Megan Cifuni at 646 517 8726 or email@example.com.