New york, United States
$100,000 - $115,000 + bonus
12 days ago
The FP&A team supports the Americas Global Markets business in all aspects of management reporting, budgeting, and forecasting, as well as ad-hoc analysis as directed by the CFO, Controller, and head of CCAR.
- Forecasting and budgeting of Global Markets business.
- Developing returns and forecasting methodologies to better align balance sheet and capital with returns.
- Expense and FTE/Headcount analysis across front office and support teams.
- Monthly management reporting for both International Securities Platform and IHC management.
- Manage transfer pricing across International Global Markets Technology platform.
- Develop Executive Committee, Board, and Rating Agency presentations.
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Finance or Accounting; GPA: 3.4 minimum
- Working excel knowledge (lookups, sumifs, pivots, arrays, etc.), and familiarity with PowerPoint.
- Familiar with forecasting methods as they apply to sales & trading and capital markets businesses.
- 3-7 years of Finance experience.
We aim to be an equal opportunity recruiter and we are determined to ensure that no applicant receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements.