New York, United States
4 months ago
JCW is partnering with an NYC based retail bank with an office in Midtown Manhattan recruiting for an AVP Employee Relations Specialist within their HR team.
The ideal candidate is a Human Resources Professional with prior experience specific to Employee Relations, coaching, employee development and engagement. Preferably this candidate has prior experience conducting employee investigations; use of complaint system. Please see further highlights below:
- Develop and implement policies, programs and procedures that determine best practice frameworks in order to promote positive employee relations
- Act as primary point of contact for employee relations issues.
- Review involuntary terminations consistent with the bank's policies and procedures; attend termination meetings.
- Consult with management regarding the interpretation of policies/practices to ensure compliance with legal and administrative requirements
- Conduct exit interviews; generate quarterly and annual HR metrics.
- Ensure compliance with federal, state and city employment laws.
- Participate in regulatory and HR audits.
- Assist with annual AAP/EEO-1/VETS 4212 reporting
- BA/BS degree required; HR certification preferred (PHR or SHRM-CP)
- 5 years of working experience in HR including a minimum of 3 years experience specific to employee relations
- Prior experience conducting employee investigations; use of complaint system preferred.