£60k - 80k per year
about 2 months ago
Leading Corporate & Investment Bank in London are currently looking to add to their Compliance team. The team focuses on a breadth of regulatory activities: Markets Advisory, Control room, Surveillance & E-Communications. The successful candidate will be specifically focusing on their compliance advisory activities, with cross-asset responsibility (Fixed Income, Currencies, Commodities etc). This role will involve heavy interaction with the Front Office, so good communication skills are essential.
- Experience in Compliance Advisory in a Corporate/Investment Bank
- Experience in at least one asset class, ideally multiple types
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Strong understanding of current regulatory landscape impacting investment banking activities
- Strong rapport-building skill set and senior stakeholder management experience