New York, United States
$100,000 - $130,000 + bonus
29 days ago
JCW is currently working on a search for an AVP - Business Continuity with an international financial services organization for their New York City location. The qualified candidate will be responsible for the development, implementation and maintenance and improvement of the Branch’s Business Continuity Management (“BCM”) and all related materials, including Governance, Business Impact Analysis (“BIA”), Risk Assessment (”RA”), Business Continuity (“BC”) Strategy, Disaster Recovery (“DR”)/BC Plan, Exercising/Testing, and Education/Awareness to prepare the foundation for potential business disruptions and resumption of business activities.
- Leverage subject matter expertise to design, enhance, administrate, implement, test, and maintain the Branch’s BCM and to educate the employees about the BCM, as directed.
- Develop and maintain policies and procedures for the Branch’s BCM working closely with the BCP Work Group (“BCP WG”), which consists of members in various related departments.
- Obtain an in-depth understanding of the BIA and RA conducted by Operations Risk Management Department (“ORM“) and related departments and establish BC Strategy to control the residual risk. Participate in BIA and RA processes as necessary, compiling the results and reporting to the BCP manager and Branch Management.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in business, management, accounting, risk management or its equivalent in 5-7 years of extensive exposure to operations and technology environment within the financial services industry and/or BCP industry including consulting firms.
- Extensive knowledge of finance-related business continuity management and planning techniques and best practices, regarding but not limited to BIA, RA, BC Strategy, BC and DR plan.
Corey Rague recruits for Risk and Analytics professionals across the financial services sector and would be happy to provide further details about this or other positions. You can reach him at (646) 517-8533 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
We aim to be an equal opportunity recruiter and we are determined to ensure that no applicant receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements.