Nashville, United States
about 1 year ago
JCW is currently recruiting on behalf of one of the top global asset management companies for their office located in Nashville, TN. Our client services high-net worth and retail investors by providing them with investment management and research services worldwide. Their needs in the Nashville location is within their Internal Audit department for an Auditor with audit experience.
- Prepare audit programs and execute comprehensive audits in various operational and financial areas of the company, both domestic and international.
- Participate in audit planning, progress, and wrap-up meetings.
- Recommend corrective actions or business resolutions, if required, and follow up on implementation.
- Prepare audit workpapers that evidence completion of audit and form an adequate basis for the audit report.
- Preparation of annual risk assessments.
- A college degree
- 0-3 years audit experience on the buy-side of the global financial services industry. Experience in the follow areas would be helpful: Research, Portfolio Management, Buy-Side trading, including quantitative/algo trading, Investment Management Operations, Institutional Sales and Marketing, Regulatory and Investment Compliance.
- Experience in the asset management industry (including alternatives and mutual funds) is a big plus
- Professional Certification (CIA, CFSA, CFA etc,) or Advanced Degree preferred but not required
Megan Cifuni recruits exclusively for Audit professionals across the financial services and public accounting sectors. For more information regarding this position please contact Megan Cifuni at 646 517 8726 or email@example.com.