Atlanta, United States
8 months ago
JCW is currently recruiting on behalf of one of the top full-service CPA firms that offers Assurance, Tax, Advisory, Management Consulting and Investment Management services. Our client has an excellent opportunity for experienced auditors for our senior assurance role. This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking for professional growth and advancement.
- Plan, execute, direct, and complete audits, and other service offerings and managing to budget
- Evaluate and making recommendations for improvement regarding safeguarding of assets, compliance with policies and procedures, reliability of financial statements and underlying records, and efficiency and effectiveness of operations.
- Identify problem areas and client issues and propose solutions to managers and partners.
- Effectively wrap-up audit engagements.
- Identify value added suggestions from audit and reviews for client utilization.
- Effectively communicate with clients as required.
- Apply basic accounting and auditing and tax knowledge to more complex and multiple projects.
- Supervise, train, and mentor associates in audit and review process.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or related field required
- Minimum of two years of prior public accounting experience with an emphasis on auditing
- Ability to supervise staff and lead projects
- CPA License OR Completed educational requirements for CPA License preferred
Megan Cifuni recruits exclusively for Audit professionals across the financial services and public accounting sectors. For more information regarding this position please contact Megan Cifuni at 646 517 8726 or firstname.lastname@example.org.