New York, United States
about 2 months ago
JCW is currently partnering with a leading regional public accounting firm that's seeking a Senior Assurance Associate position for their Boston and Providence offices. Focusing on a range of client industries including privately held hospitality, construction and commercial services, this is a complex Assurance role that would give you exposure to the full-scale audit process as well as early business development activities.
- Serve as the engagement lead on numerous client accounts
- Take responsibility for pre-engagement planning, execution and final deliverables
- Develop detailed engagement work plans, illustrating budgets and schedules
- Oversee junior level staff
- Bachelors degree required
- At least 3 years external audit experience required in a reputable firm
- CPA preferred; eligibility to sit the exam required
- Prior exposure to privately held clients required
Nicole Weston recruits exclusively for Audit and Finance Professionals for leading institutions across the U.S. For further information, please reach Nicole on 646 517 8511 or email@example.com.We aim to be an equal opportunity recruiter and we are determined to ensure that no applicant receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements.