New York, United States
4 months ago
JCW is currently recruiting on behalf of one of the top 10 public accounting firms in the U.S. as they're expanding their team in their NYC office. Our client is actively searching for an Audit Senior to join their team who has a few years of prior public accounting experience across a variety of different industries.
- Conduct client engagements from start to finish, which includes planning, executing, directing, and completing financial audits
- Identify and resolve client issues discovered during audit process.
- Research and analyze financial statements and audit- and tax-related issues utilizing electronic databases, and employ audit software to review and compile financial information.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or related experience
- 150 semester hours of education preferred and a CPA or eligibility to sit is highly desirable.
- At least two years of public accounting experience with in-charge auditing.
- Strong technical accounting skills with proficiency in US GAAP and GAAS.
- Ability to supervise staff and lead projects.
Megan Cifuni recruits exclusively for Audit professionals across the financial services and public accounting sectors. For more information regarding this position please contact Megan Cifuni at 646 517 8726 or firstname.lastname@example.org.