Audit Senior Manager/Director - specialized in Private Equity (m/f)
You will be joining the External audit team composed of more than 150 dedicated and multicultural teammates. The client portfolio is mostly in non-regulated Private Equity sector.
- Work closely with the Audit Partners and be responsible for a portfolio of diverse clients;
- Organize and supervise audit engagements;
- Handle the management of the team during field work
- Ensure the efficiency of engagements in accordance with the deadlines given by the clients and quality requirements of the BDO audit methodology;
- Guarantee the profitability of the engagements and monitor that budgets are respected;
- Be in regular contact with your clients to build relationships based on trust;
- Anticipate and respond to the clients’ needs, becoming a respected business partner;
- Expand BDO’s clients portfolio based on your initiative and professionalism;
- Participate in the growth and influence of BDO by promoting our services and representing the company at external events;
- Have the opportunity to write articles and/or hold seminars as well as participate in internal and external working groups.
- You have a Bachelor's or Master’s degree in Economics, Management or Business School, preferably with an audit or control specialization;
- You are or will be a certified public accountant and/or a Réviseur d'entreprises;
- You have at least 7 years of experience in External Audit with a focus on Private Equity sector, ideally in Luxembourg;
- You speak English fluently;
- You are organized and precise in all aspects of your work;
- You have excellent communication skills, are flexible and know how to manage the unexpected;
- You have a real talent to train, to motivate and to develop employees, because you evaluate your own success against that of your team;
… then this offer is probably made for you!
- Become part of a global organisation with solid financial foundations, real ambition, entrepreneurial spirit and a clear strategy for growth;
- Work within a multicultural, pleasant and dynamic environment;
- Get attractive benefits and advantages (in-house free fitness room, canteen, homeworking, …);
- Get an extensive training plan to develop your knowledge and skills.