New York, United States
over 1 year ago
JCW is currently recruiting on behalf of a growing national public accounting firm based in New York that's looking for qualified Senior Assurance Associates for a variety of divisions, including healthcare, real estate, financial services and commercial services. These roles would be responsible for planning and executing external audit engagements across a range of clients, largely based in the tri-state area.
- Run client engagements from start to finish, which includes planning, executing, directing, and completing financial audits and managing to budget.
- Supervise, train, and mentor staff and interns on audit process and assess performance of staff for engagement reviews; perform in-charge role as needed.
- Work with audit team to identify and resolve client issues discovered during audit process.
- Research and analyze financial statements and audit- and tax-related issues utilizing databases, and employ audit software to review and compile financial information.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or similar
- CPA or eligibility to sit is highly desirable
- At least two to four+ years of progressive public accounting experience with in-charge auditing
- Strong technical accounting skills with proficiency in US GAAP
Nicole Weston recruits exclusively for audit professionals within the professional services. For further information on this position or others, please contact Nicole on 646 517 8511 or firstname.lastname@example.org.