£54k - 65k per year
10 months ago
Currently recruiting for a Top 10 UK consultancy for a Manager grade External Auditor to join their Technology and Media division. The ideal candidate should have a recognised Audit qualification, as well as experience working in another consultancy firm. The candidate will be expected to take on managerial responsibilities on assignments, but is open to both those with previous experience, and those who are looking to make the step up into a leadership role.
- Act as a major point of contact within the firm for the client together with the Partner.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with clients at senior levels, being a principal point of contact throughout the year. Develop a strong commercial understanding of the clients’ businesses.
- Complete assignments within agreed budgets and timescales and identify opportunities for additional billings.
- Identify and recognise business and sales opportunities with new clients, and inform the Partner as appropriate.
- Act as a role model for trainees and executives.
- ACA/ICAS qualified or overseas equivalent.
- Good working knowledge of UK and International GAAS, IFRS, UK GAAP and Financial Reporting requirements.
- Working knowledge of financial products, firm services, issues regarding advice and regulation and compliance, including anti-money laundering.
- Experience of systems/controls testing as well as substantive auditing, including consolidations, group audits, statutory accounts and disclosures.