London, United Kingdom
over 1 year ago
We are currently partnering a top 15 consultancy firm looking to recruit an Audit Manager within the London office in their award winning Pension Fund’s team. The client provides audit and assurance services to some of the most prestigious pension schemes sponsored by companies across various sectors.
In addition to working on audits, the role will involve working on assurance projects which includes governance and risk reviews and reporting on internal controls under the assurance framework AAF 01/06 and AAF02/07.
This is a great opportunity for anyone that is looking to specialise and grow within the sector, developing their knowledge of pension scheme issues, investments and risk management skills, whilst working closely with highly experienced partners well known in the industry.
- Managing and undertaking statutory audits and being involved in all stages of the audit process from planning to completion.
- Show initiative and take responsibility for management of the audit and your team to ensure completion within the agreed budget.
- Act as the principal contact for the client during the on-site fieldwork.
- Manage on-site teams and assist in the supervision and development of your team.
- Qualified ACA, ICAS or ACCA
- Strong technical knowledge of auditing and accounting standards
- Knowledge and experience of pension scheme audits and Pensions SORP is an advantage, but not essential.
- Must be a strong communicator and able to manage client relationships
If you are interested in finding out more, give Joe a call on 0203 589 9214 and send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org