Los Angeles, United States
15 days ago
JCW is currently working on behalf of a leading full-service bank headquartered in Los Angeles that's heavily investing in the expansion of their second and third lines of defense, and is looking to hire an Audit Manager to join their Banking Operations team. As a Manager, you will provide guidance to junior staff members while overseeing the execution of the annual risk-based audit plans for all banking operations.
Although this role has remote flexibility during the pandemic, this role will be expected on-site once a safe return-to-work plan is established.
- Assist with annual planning and execution of the annual audit plan
- Identify and communicate risks and controls of the banks operations to senior stakeholders
- Collaborate and work extensively with other business areas inside the bank
- Bachelors degree required
- A minimum of 5 years of Internal Audit experience in either a Big 4 or highly regulated bank
- In-depth knowledge of retail banking operations is required
- Desire to work in a high-growth and dynamic environment
Nicole Weston recruits exclusively for Audit Professionals and leading financial services institutions across the U.S. For further information, please reach Nicole on 646 517 8511 or email@example.com.We aim to be an equal opportunity recruiter and we are determined to ensure that no applicant receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements.