London, United Kingdom
11 months ago
Audit Manager – Retail Credit Risk
£65,000 + cash package & benefits
A leading retail bank based in London are currently looking to hire an experienced Auditor into their Credit & Operational risk Audit team. Due to growth across the retail side of the Bank, they have approved new headcount into the Audit team, ideally looking for someone with a strong understanding of Retail Credit Risk, who has since moved into Audit.
- As the Audit Manager, you will take lead on Credit & Operational risk Audits in providing independent assurance to a high level of quality and accuracy
- Provide input on the Audit plan for the year, and be part of the ongoing production of Management Information for senior leadership and key stakeholders
- Lead and mentor a small team of junior auditors in the team, and be responsible for training and developing the team
- Actively build strong relationships with colleagues across multiple different business areas and team, to ensure a free flow of information to assist during Audits
- Excellent communication skills are a must, ideally with proven track record of managing multiple key relationships across the business
- Ideally will have at least 2 years Audit experience
- Must have gained experience of risk and controls relating to Credit Risk and/or Operational risk
- Will have experience in leading assurance related activities and will have produced audit reports ready for presentation to senior management
The client is very well known for their excellent work culture, with a range of excellent benefits and training on offer to every employee. They have excellent onsite facilities available to all employees, and as a business are keen to build a best in class Audit function.
If you would be interested in finding out more, send your CV or give me a call directly to discuss further. Not for you but know someone who would be interested? Send your referrals in and you could get £250 in vouchers of your choice!