Atlanta, United States
8 months ago
JCW is currently recruiting on behalf of one of the country's leading CPA firms that provides audit, tax, and advisory services for businesses and high net-worth individuals. Our client is seeking an Experienced Associate to assist and strengthen the Audit team within their firm based in Atlanta, GA.
- Provides insight into clients' systems, procedures, overall business operations and industries and utilizes this knowledge in audit work
- Plan and manage engagements and people along with ensuring deliverables meet work plan specifications and deadlines.
- Meets the standards of technical quality as established in current AICPA and FASB pronouncements. Keeps informed of current technical developments and pending matters important to our profession and clients.
- Plans and organizes work so assignments are completed in a reasonable time and in a form suitable for review.
- At least 2-4 years’ experience and demonstrated excellence in public accounting or possess equivalent professional accomplishments
- CPA in progress or all sections passed preferred
Megan Cifuni recruits exclusively for Audit professionals across the financial services and public accounting sectors. For more information regarding this position please contact Megan Cifuni at 646 517 8726 or email@example.com.