Nashville, United States
about 1 year ago
JCW is currently recruiting on behalf of one of the top global asset management companies for their office located in Nashville, TN. Our client services high-net worth and retail investors by providing them with investment management and research services worldwide. Their needs in the Nashville location is within their Internal Audit department for an Audit Director who ideally has thorough experience in financial services specifically in asset management and capital markets.
- Plan and execute the US internal audit program designed to assess the adequacy and effectiveness of the investment management and core advisory processes
- Internal controls, and compliance with management instituted policies and procedures and applicable regulatory rules and regulations
- Oversee the status of audits and review staff workpapers
- Engage in audit planning, progress, and wrap-up meetings as well as prep and review draft audit reports
- Assist the Chief Audit Officer in the preparation of annual audit plans/risk assessments
- Bachelor's degree in finance, accounting or related field
- At least 10 years of experience working in asset management and capital markets and experience preferably within the Financial Services industry/Investment Management business
- CPA, CIA, CFA, or advanced degree required
- Experience in Portfolio Management, Buy-Side trading, Investment Management Operations, Institutional Sales and Marketing, Regulatory and Investment Compliance
- Both domestic and international travel included
Megan Cifuni recruits exclusively for Audit professionals across the financial services and public accounting sectors. For more information regarding this position please contact Megan Cifuni at 646 517 8726 or firstname.lastname@example.org.