Honolulu, United States
12 months ago
JCW is currently recruiting on behalf of a Big 4 that's undergone extensive growth in their Financial Services Assurance Group and is seeking qualified Assurance Seniors and Managers for their Honolulu, HI location! The ideal candidate will have prior external audit exposure in a public accounting environment, strong familiarity with US GAAP requirements and ideally experience working with financial services clientele (banking, investment/asset management or insurance).
- Run client engagements from start to finish, which includes planning, executing, directing, and completing financial audits and managing to budget.
- Supervise, train, and mentor staff and interns on audit process and assess performance of staff for engagement reviews; perform in-charge role as needed.
- Work with audit team to identify and resolve client issues discovered during audit process.
- Research and analyze financial statements and audit- and tax-related issues utilizing databases, and employ audit software to review and compile financial information.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or similar
- CPA or eligibility to sit is highly desirable
- At least two to four+ years of progressive public accounting experience with in-charge auditing
- Strong technical accounting skills with proficiency in US GAAP
Nicole Weston recruits exclusively for audit professionals within the professional services. For further information on this position or others, please contact Nicole on 646 517 8511 or firstname.lastname@example.org.