New York, United States
3 months ago
JCW is currently partnering with a leading national public accounting firm that's seeking a Senior Assurance Associate position for their White Plains office. Focusing on a range of client industries including manufacturing and commercial services, this is a complex Assurance role that would give you exposure to the full-scale audit process as well as early business development activities.
- Serve as the engagement lead on numerous client accounts
- Take responsibility for pre-engagement planning, execution and final deliverables
- Develop detailed engagement work plans, illustrating budgets and schedules
- Oversee junior level staff
- Bachelors degree required
- At least 3 years external audit experience required in a reputable firm
- CPA preferred; eligibility to sit the exam required
- Prior exposure to non-for-profit, commercial, financial services or real estate industries preferred
Nicole Weston recruits exclusively for Audit and Finance Professionals for leading institutions across the U.S. For further information, please reach Nicole on 646 517 8511 or email@example.com.