Tysons, United States
2 months ago
JCW is currently partnering with a leading national public accounting firm that's seeking an Assurance Manager position for their Bethesda or Tysons office. Focusing on a range of client industries including hospitality, affordable housing, construction and commercial services, this is a complex Assurance role that would give you exposure to the full-scale audit process as well as full business development responsibilities.
- Serve as the engagement lead on numerous client accounts
- Take responsibility for pre-engagement planning, execution and final deliverables
- Develop detailed engagement work plans, illustrating budgets and schedules
- Manage junior level staff
- Bachelors degree required
- At least 6 years external audit experience required in a reputable firm
- CPA required
- Prior exposure to hospitality, affordable housing, construction and commercial services industries preferred
Nicole Weston recruits exclusively for Audit and Finance Professionals for leading institutions across the U.S. For further information, please reach Nicole on 646 517 8511 or email@example.com.We aim to be an equal opportunity recruiter and we are determined to ensure that no applicant receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements.