new york, United States
$95,000 - $120,000 + bonus
about 2 months ago
JCW is currently working on a search for an AVP Operational Risk Management with an investment banking organization for their New York City location. The qualified candidate will be responsible for support firm-wide operational risk management programs including Issue Management and New Business assessments. The ORM Associate will help advance risk management - related projects within operational risk and work in close collaboration with business-aligned risk managers, business leaders and other subject matter experts across the organization.
- Manage relationships with the Front Office and Control Functions and liaise with counterparts in Canada, US and Asian
- Provide independent assessment and monitoring of firm’s Operational Risk profile, through:
- Incident management and post incident reviews
- Review and management of KRIs, KPIs and KCIs
- Tracking of progress with remediation actions
- Monitoring of key controls
- ORM reporting to senior management and other stakeholder
- Contribute to Risk Assessment workshops
- Facilitation and documentation of Scenario Analysis workshops
- Managing external incident data
- Support all ORM initiates (both new and ongoing) including Third Party Risk Management, Issue Management, New Product, Trading Platform, etc.
- Facilitate, coordinate and review risk documentation (policy and procedures, etc.)
- Assist leadership in implementation of ORM initiatives in various stages to business-as-usual (“BAU”)
- A 4-year Bachelor’s degree
- 3-5 years of operational risk or Audit experience in finance industry
- Proactive and self-driven individual who takes ownership
- Strong understanding of the regulatory environment Familiarity with trading markets and securities along with risk management processes
Corey Rague recruits for Risk and Analytics professionals across the financial services sector and would be happy to provide further details about this or other positions. You can reach him at (646) 517-8533 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
We aim to be an equal opportunity recruiter and we are determined to ensure that no applicant receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements.