€30,000 +up to €50,000 OTE. Plus corporate bens.
12 months ago
We are the winner of Sunday Times 4th Best Small Company to work for 2017 and a company recognised as Investors in people Bronze award.
JCW is a high growth, global recruitment firm that specialises in placing Risk, Governance and Compliance professionals across the breadth of the Financial Services industry on a contract and permanent basis. Our German office is in a period of high growth, and we are looking for someone to further strengthen our already high performing team in the city of Frankfurt.
- 360° recruitment role – responsible for both Business Development and recruiting Candidates into the Financial Services space covering temporary and interim placements.
- Lead generation, candidate management, business development and account management
- Be a specialist in your given market and become the go-to consultant for roles in your market
- Recruit directly with some of the leading Financial Institutions, as well as partnering with smaller firms in achieving their growth targets
- Work on large scale projects in the fast-paced arena of contract recruitment
What we can offer you
- €40,000 - €50,000 in your first year. Year 2 OTE €60,000+ benefits including healthcare, subsidised Gym 1.5 hour lunch for exercise every day, private dental and health care, phone and more
- Rapid career development that is based on merit and ability rather than tenure
- A full and detailed training scheme with hands on, proactive training by a Director
- Company trips to Las Vegas, Miami, Ibiza, Marbella, annual Ski trip and more
- Opportunity for international relocation to one of our global offices – as well as “work abroad” weeks where you can work from one of our global offices
Why should you be interested?
- You’ll receive Directors and Senior Management led training and development
- Experience a high growth business with opportunity for you to move into management, open new business areas or even set up new offices – we reward success
- You’ll receive excellent earning potential, as well as opportunity to build long term wealth through profit centre and partnership opportunities
Here's what you need to be successful with us:
- Fluent German and business equivalate or higher in English.
- An entrepreneurial spirit with strong ambition and a drive to succeed
- A willingness to learn and a positive attitude towards personal development
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to clearly communicate with a variety of professionals
- Be genuinely motivated to earn – we provide the opportunity to earn as much as you put in
- Competitive nature with the ability to deal with high-pressure situations
Are you curious about what this role can open up for you?
Apply now, or give Gemma a call for a confidential chat on +44 (0) 203 589 9287 or email email@example.com