£20,000 OTE – £30,000-£45,000 + Flexible Benefits
11 months ago
Are you looking for a high earning career in a business which centers its growth structure around employee well-being and training and development? Then welcome to JCW!
We are experiencing our highest growth period to date. As such, we are looking to further strengthen our already high performing teams and would welcome the right person on board. At JCW, you’ll provide recruitment solutions and career support for professionals in one of our five job markets at entry level through to board in multinational consultancies, blue chips and SME's. We are a global firm with offices in London, New York, Frankfurt, Amsterdam and LA.
You’ll join a business that has been recognised by many credible publications and bodies including Investors in People. We’ve also ranked 4th in the Sunday Times ‘Top 100 Best Small Companies to Work For, 2017.
- 360° recruitment role – responsible for both Business Development and recruiting Candidates into the Financial Services and Technology space covering mid-senior level placements.
- Lead generation, candidate management, business development and account management
- Become a specialist in your job sector and grow into the go-to consultant for roles in your market
- Recruit directly with some of the largest and well-known businesses in the world as well as partnering with fast-growing SME’s to achieve their headcount targets.
Why should you be interested?
- You’ll receive Directors and Senior Management led training and development
- Gain experience in a high-growth business with the opportunity for you to move into management, open new business areas or even set up new offices – we reward success.
- Receive excellent earning potential, as well as the opportunity to build long term wealth through profit centre and partnership opportunities
What we can offer you
- Opportunity for relocation to one of our global offices – as well as “work abroad” weeks where you can work from one of our global offices
- OTE £30,000 - £45,000 in your first year. Year 2 OTE £50,000+ benefits including healthcare, subsidised Gym 1.5-hour lunch’, dental, mobile phone and more.
- Rapid career development that is based on merit and ability rather than tenure
- Company trips to Las Vegas, Miami, Ibiza, Marbella, Barcelona, annual Ski trip and more.
- Visit our Join Us page for a full summary of the benefits on offer to you and to meet the team.
Here's what you need to be successful with us:
- An entrepreneurial spirit with strong ambition and a drive to succeed
- A willingness to learn and a positive attitude towards personal development
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to clearly communicate with a variety of professionals
- Be genuinely motivated to earn – we provide the opportunity to earn as much as you put in
- Competitive nature with the ability to deal with high-pressure situations
Apply now or give Gemma a call on 0203 589 9287 or email email@example.com for a confidential chat about the role today.