New York, United States
3 months ago
JCW is currently recruiting for a Payments/Funds Transfer Associate for a bank in NYC. You will oversee the testing, implementation and day-to-day functionality of the bank’s payments, wire, and funds transfer applications. You will also be involved in payments processing, investigations, and additional administrative work, as needed.*Unfortunately sponsorship is not available for this position. It is only open to US Citizens and Green Card holders at this time.
• Manage updates and implementation to the Banks systems (PayPlus, Actimize, SWIFT, etc).
• Manage projects related to Funds Transfer, Fraud Detection and Cash Management systems throughout the bank.
• Monitor system performance and work with technical teams to take corrective actions.
• Maintain databases, documentation, and file imports.
• Provide end user training, when necessary.
• 2+ years of experience in banking. Payments/Funds Transfer project experience is preferred.
• B.A. or B.S. in Business, IT or a similar field.
• Prior experience working with Actimize and Fedwire is preferred.
• Knowledge of Cash Management Systems.
• Experience working with PayPlus and SWIFT is highly preferred.