New York, United States
13 days ago
JCW is recruiting for an experienced Project/Infrastructure Finance Credit Analyst for a global Ratings Agency based in New York. The successful candidate will have direct experience in analyzing project finance, energy and infrastructure entities.
The responsibilities of the role:
- Prepare internal credit reports, analyze cash flows and present findings to internal ratings committee.
- Review and update credit ratings for existing transactions.
- Assist in developing ratings methodology and authoring research for internal and external consumption.
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, Economics or a related discipline is preferred.
- 5+ years of experience in Credit Analysis focused on Project Finance, Energy & Infrastructure
For more information about this or other positions, please contact Kevin Groome at Kevin.Groome@jcwresourcing.com or 646-693-0842.