New york, United States
4 months ago
Responsible for short term debt instruments typically with a maturity of less than one year. Assists traders in managing liquidity and interest rate exposures related to the ALM operation including money market trading related to CD / CP issuances and interbank, FX/cross currency& interest rate swap transaction, customer deposits for funding purposes and existing counterparty relationship management within the allocated authorities under the supervision of Treasury Team Manager and/or Assistant Managers.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent in business, finance, economics or law preferred.
- 1-3 years of experience as a funding / money trading assistant or in bank operations preferred.
- Good business mathematical skills.
- Good computer skills in Microsoft Office including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Good oral and written communications skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment.