£27k per year
about 1 year ago
A leading UK retail bank are looking to expand their Products team with an interesting hybrid role, combining both Scheme Management and MI reporting using SAS and SQL.
They have offices in Gloucester, Bristol and London so are open to candidates who can work in any of these locations.
- An interesting combination of scheme management and MI requirements will mean no two days will be identical and you can enjoy a uniquely varied role.
- You will work with the MI manager to ensure MI around Credit Cards is reported using SAS and SQL
- Work across teams and with external providers to deliver projects and ensure compliance
- Support with supplier management and stakeholder management
- Analytical support to develop and analyse book strategies
The ideal candidate
- Will have strong Analytical skills and have a couple of years experience reporting with SAS and SQL
- Banking experience is favourable
- Strong communication and relationship building skills
This bank is an award winning employer and offer a very generous overall package.
Please apply here to be considered for this role