City of London
£37,750 - 39,710 per year
about 1 month ago
Planning & Business Performance Assistant Manager
Are you experienced in fast-moving change projects and passionate about customers? If so then I've got an opportunity with a leading retail bank who are looking for a project manager to work across a range of projects as part of the customer journey delivery plan, from ideation and initiation through to tracking benefits.
- You will support the overall transformation programme with a focus on collaborating and planning to ensure the successful execution of core customer journey initiatives.
- You’ll support the programme leadership with data analysis and strategic thought leadership, taking inspiration from both internal factors and how the market is evolving to meet customer needs.
- You’ll be responsible for working across a range of projects as part of the customer journey delivery plan, from ideation and initiation through to tracking benefits.
Your skills and experience
- You have experience working on fast-moving change projects, planning and then tracking deliverables with robust results.
- You are prepared to challenge thinking and ensure we transform the right journey at the right time using an analytical approach.
- You are able analyse data to identify emerging market-level trends, areas of concern and opportunities for improvement.
- You can tell a compelling story to stakeholders, both written and orally
If you are interested, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org so we can discuss the details further!