London, United Kingdom
7 months ago
My client is a Tier 1 bank seeking an Assistant Audit Manager for their London team.
This role is a succession-planning role and our client seeks someone with strong career aspirations.
You will have the opportunity to grow and become a key partner with stakeholders and have the ability to come up with innovative ideas to ensure the organisation maintains cutting edge controls
- You will have strong relevant experience in Audit methodology.
- Previous management experience.
- Experience in dealing with senior stakeholders.
- Exposure to front office products such as FX, equities, derivatives and bonds.
- The successful candidate will be ACA/ACCA//MBA qualified or eqivalent.
- Ideally from a BIG 4 background.
- 2-4 years PQE
- Ideally you will have experience within an investment management/asset management/ wealth organisation and have strong experience in areas such as key control areas and frameworks.
Salary is competitive.
This company has a strong emphasis on employee well being and ensuring work / life balance. They are hugely supportive of family life and young families in particular.
For this vacancy you must already have eligibility in place to work in the UK, as this employer does not provide sponsorship*