Great Neck, United States
over 1 year ago
JCW is currently working on a search for an Asset Liability Management Analyst with a Crowdfunding Real Estate company in Long island, NY. The qualified candidate will join the ALM team who is responsible for the liquidity of the firm. This team works with Retail and Institutional clients to ensure the efficient execution of capital needs for the organization.
- Work with Internal teams to achieve performance goals and maintain risk analytics and reports and communication with respect to liquidity and Asset Liability Management.
- Support liquidity and collateral related analytics, including cash and yield allocation.
- Ensure timely, quality resolution of liquidity analysis.
- Provide historical capital market expertise and reference and benchmarking and analysis and define analytical reporting dashboards and procedures.
- Proactively resolve potential analytical Asset Liability Management issues, with escalation as appropriate.
- Requires a Bachelors in Finance or Accounting 3 or more years of Asset Liability Management work experience
- Experience with Capital and Financial Markets.
- Excellent understanding of investment and finance concepts and be able to creatively apply them in solving analytical problems in the business setting.
- Excellent understanding of Mortgage products.
Margarita Romero recruits for Risk and Analytics professionals across the financial services sector and would be happy to provide further details about this or other positions. You can reach her at (646) 564-3594 or at firstname.lastname@example.org