Alpharetta, United States
16 days ago
JCW is currently looking to fill an Application Security Architect role for a financial services company in Atlanta, GA. This is a senior level role and a background in penetration testing is required. Tasks will include conducting security reviews and identifying threats to applications, developing exploit code and documentation, building proof of concepts and developing security metrics.
Unfortunately, VISA sponsorship is not available for this position.
- 7-10 years of experience
- Prior experience in security penetration testing (technical knowledge and hands-on experience)
- Previous programming experience, and knowledge of programming languages including Java, C++, Objective C
- Experience securing web APIs
- Experience developing exploit code
- CISSP, CSSLP or similar certifications are a plus