New york, United States
$70,000 - $85,000 + bonus
5 months ago
JCW is currently working on a search for an Analyst within the Equity Solutions team for a leading investment banking in there NYC location. The Americas Equity Solutions team structures and executes strategic equity financing transactions for financial sponsor and corporate clients of MUFG across a range of events/situations.
- 2 - 4 years’ experience
- Candidates should have a background in structured products with a strong understanding of equity and debt markets.
- Preferred candidates will have experience with structured financing transactions, including margin loans, and also derivative products such as swaps and forwards.
- Candidates will also have an understanding of bank loan and capital markets solutions, including ECM and DCM.
- Qualitative Skills: candidates will need to have strong written and verbal communication skills and be comfortable presenting to clients. Candidate will have experience preparing pitch books in powerpoint and transaction memos.
- Quantitative Skills: candidates will have a strong understanding of corporate finance, accounting, company valuation and financial markets and risk dynamics with very strong Excel skills (proficiency with VBA is helpful)
- Experience with Bloomberg, Capital IQ, Dealogic, FactSet
Corey Rague recruits for Risk, Analytics and Finance professionals across the financial services sector and would be happy to provide further details about this or other positions. You can reach him at (646) 517-8533 or at firstname.lastname@example.org