AML Compliance Officer – Belgium
Working within the private and corporate banking sector you will be part of a Belgium Compliance team that implements policies, covers all subjects in financial crime and advises senior management.
- You will review KYC / client acceptance files prepared by the business lines, to assess compliance / client integrity risks on all financial crime topics
- Provide advice to the business on client suitability and provide training
- Liaise with other functions in the business
- Assist with and implementation of policies and procedures
- Previous experience in a similar role, AML, KYC, Compliance etc. within the financial sector
- Fluent Dutch and English, French is a bonus
- Understanding or corporate and/or private banking
Sound interesting? or do you know anyone in your network? Apply by sending your updated CV – Click on the apply button!
Please do not hesitate to contact me via for more information or apply with you CV!
We aim to be an equal opportunity recruiter and we are determined to ensure that no applicant receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements.